I was ready to do my blog post today when I noticed I was nominated for an award! I know!!! It’s crazy! LOL I’m very honored to have been nominated for this or any award for that matter!
The award I was nominated for is the Liebster Award. From what I have read it is given to blogs that have less than 1,000 followers to help promote and support them.
I’m truly honored! I started my blog almost a year ago with really no expectations & I’m thrilled at how much I love it! I have connected with other fabulous bloggers! I have learned a lot & expanded my horizons because of my blog! I’m always grateful to everyone who stops by to read my little blog and always excited when someone comments or likes my posts! It is such a fascinating thing to me to be able to connect with others with the same interests & that are from all over the world!
So a HUGE thank you to Alexis from Alexis Krystina for the nomination! I love reading your posts, everything from cooking to parenting to crafts! I hope everyone will stop by her page & read some of the interesting posts she has. I especially loved the post about the Valentine Hugs! I actually got one in the mail & it was adorable! 🙂
Here are the rules!
- Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of.
- Do you like your handwriting? hmmm…. sometimes I do. But sometimes for no apparent reason I don’t.
- What’s your favorite color? Green & Pink
- What ONE ITEM would you bring with you on a deserted island? Can there only be one? And would yarn and needles be considered 1 or 2? LOL
- Leonardo DiCaprio or Johnny Depp? hmmm…. Leonardo
- Describe your current outfit. ummm… I’m home today so its a pair of jersey shorts & a t-shirt.
- What’s your favorite 80s song? Living on a Prayer, by Bon Jovi, Every Rose Has It’s Thorn by Poison, Sweet Child of Mine by Guns & Roses,
- Pop or country music? Country!!
- Text or phone call? well, I guess I’ve fallen into the text category. Though sometimes texting drives me crazy and I prefer to call.
- Name your all time favorite movie. Sweet Home Alabama
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? jeepers…. Um, Guacamole! But maybe pizza instead.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I’m a middle child.
- I don’t care for the beach yet I live where everyone is all about the beach! LOL I don’t like swimming in the ocean & the sand is annoying because it sticks to me, other than that it’s pretty to look at.
- I love cruising! Ahhhhh, to relax on the ship & have everything done for you! It is awesome! Drink please 🙂
- I Love the mountains!
- I wake up 4 days a week at 5:30 to go work out…. though you would never know it because….
- I love Chocolate! LOL
- I’m an ex-cheerleader, and an ex-cheerleading coach 🙂
- I’m a grandmother!
- I’m a planner! I can’t stand procrastination! I meticulously plan everything!
- I love Disney!
- I love reality TV… Especially all the Housewives!
Paying to forward to these blogs:
- Moby Knit
- Purls Just Wannna Have Fun
- Sue’s Crochet
- Yarn and Pointy Sticks
- Julie’s Knit Sew Craft Corner
- Tinkerbell knits
- Sara Crafts
Here are my 11 questions for my Nominees
- Which do you prefer, Coffee or Tea
- Which do you like better, Summer or Winter
- What is your favorite holiday
- Which do you prefer, Mountains or Beach
- If you could go anywhere in the world for vacation, where would you go
- What kind of movies do you like
- What is your favorite dessert
- What is your favorite Olympic sport
- Favorite thing to do
- What is your favorite Disney character
- What is your favorite food